For a greeting card with a single horizontal fold, there are four sections: Front, Back, Inside Top and Inside Bottom. In the card preview, Inside Top and Inside Bottom will appear upside-down on the page. This is necessary for the card to print correctly. The following image illustrates how the card should be printed and folded:
1. Choose File -> Print.
2. If your printer supports double-sided “duplex” printing, you can print both sides of the card in one step.
3. In the Print dialog, enter “1” in both the “From" and "To" page boxes.
4. Click the Print button to print the front side of the page.
5. Flip the printed page HORIZONTALLY and re-insert in the printer.
6. Choose File -> Print and enter “2” in both the “From" and "To" page boxes.
7. Click the Print button to print the back side of the page.
If the inside of the card still appears upside-down after it’s been printed and folded:
1. Make sure you’re flipping the page HORIZONTALLY after the front side has been printed.
2. Check the layout settings in the Print dialog. There may be a “Binding” setting that can cause the printer to flip the back side of the page. If the page is in portrait orientation, binding should be set to “Long Side”. If it’s in landscape orientation, it should be set to “Short Side”.
3. If you see a “Reverse page orientation” button, make sure it’s not selected.