This issue is the result of having multiple copies of SOHO Notes or StickyBrain installed on your computer. Do the following steps to resolve this issue:
1. Launch SOHO Notes and choose SOHO Notes > Preferences, and click the Services button.
2. Click the General tab and disable the Service.
3. Quit SOHO Notes.
4. Download the 'SOHO Notes & StickyBrain Search' installer.
5. Run the 'SOHO Notes & StickyBrain Search' installer. This installer will search your entire computer for SOHO Notes and StickyBrain. When it's done searching you'll be able to select each found SOHO Notes/StickyBrain application and see where it's located at on your computer.
6. Archive or delete each SOHO Notes and StickyBrain application 'EXCEPT' for the following SOHO Notes application:
/Applications/SOHO Series/SOHO Notes
To create an archive select the application and choose File > Create Archive of 'SOHO Notes/StickyBrain'. This will create a zip file of the application and then you can delete the original.
7. Open the following directory on your computer:
Where '~' denotes your home folder.
8. Delete the 'Chronos Notes' folder in the MetaData directory.
9. Launch SOHO Notes.
10. Choose SOHO Notes > Preferences, and click the Services button.
11. Click the General tab and enable the Service.
12. Wait three or four minutes while Spotlight indexes the notes in your database.
13. Perform a search in SOHO Notes and if it works then perform a search in FlashNote.