1. Launch the OpenBase Manager application, which is located in the /Applications/OpenBase/ directory.
2. Click the Local button.
3. Select the Chronos_yourusername database in the list.
4. Choose Action > Stop Database.
5. Choose Action > Start Database.
6. Launch StickyBrain.
If that does not resolve the issue do the following steps:
1. Open the following directory: /Library/OpenBase/Databases/
2. Move the Chronos_yourusername.db (it may be also called Chronos_yourusername.db) file to the desktop
3. Move any other files from this directory that are used by other applications to the Desktop.
4. Download the latest StickyBrain 3.x installer from www.chronosnet.com.
5. Launch the StickyBrain installer and at the screen before you install StickyBrain choose 'Uninstall' from the Easy Install popup menu and then click the Uninstall button. When asked, choose to uninstall OpenBase. This will uninstall StickyBrain and OpenBase from the computer (OpenBase is the database engine StickyBrain uses to store the notes in).
6. Launch the StickyBrain installer and this time install StickyBrain. At the end of the installation you'll be asked to restart your computer.
7. After your computer has restarted launch StickyBrain. This will create a new database.
7. Choose File > Restore All Notes.
8. Select a backup file and click Open. By default backup files are created in the directory ~/Library/Application Support/StickyBrain/Backups/, where "~" denotes your home folder.