This will require erasing your NoteLife database, so if you have any notes that haven't been transferred to your Mac, you may want to email them to yourself first.
- Empty the Trash folder in SOHO Notes.
- Merge any duplicate notes/folders in SOHO Notes. To do this, choose "Find Duplicates" from the File menu.
- Erase your NoteLife database. To do this, tap the Settings (gear) button in the top bar and choose "App Settings". Then tap the "Erase Database" button.
- Open the iPhone preferences in SOHO Notes and click the "+" button to create a new pairing with your iPad and complete the pairing process.
- Reboot your iPad. Hold down the power button for a few seconds until you see a slider that says "slide to power off". Power off your device, then press the power button to restart it.
- Launch NoteLife on your iPad.
- Check the folder list in the iPhone preferences window in SOHO Notes to confirm that all the folders you want to sync are checked off.
- Click the Synchronize button in the iPhone preferences window.